*OFFICIAL CC GROUP CRUISE*"Spirit of the 'Magic'al Dream" CARNIVAL MAGIC, FEB 26,2012

satex

Good morning, SMDer's!

Janet, yes it was my supervisor that got canned.

Sheryl, I am glad that you have had nice weather, we have had rain for 3 days. Today is suppose to be nice with a high of 89.

Rich, I hope you enjoyed your wine.

Lori, thanks for the tip on the gas tank thingey.

Marie, good luck on your procedure.

Chat later.

Good Morning SMDers!

Marie, good luck my friend!

Hey Rich, how was the wine?

I got a bit behind in this thread so I need to catch up.

Nothing really new or exciting here. I'll be bringing my eggs back to the market for a refund. I don't understand their coding, mine is P-10, so they're just gonna take my eggs back and be happy with it.

It's REALLY funny, and I'm tempted to do it as a joke, but, 90% of my boxes are actually Lucerne egg boxes (each box hold *guessing* 15 dozen-cartons of eggs), so I was contemplating packing up the car with about 10 of those, using a dolly to carry them into the grocery store (they are all boxed up with my stuff) and scaring the #&$! out of them by demanding a refund for my recalled eggs. "Yes, that will be 2,800 dollars" ha ha ha...

I won't actually do it, but man it would be funny.

Have a great day all!

Hi all,

Marie.....good luck with your procedure.

Poofy...that would be something!

Rich....see, I'm here;)

Cathy P.....glad to hear you are having nice weather now too.

Hey to Bobbie, Lori and Janet!!

Hope I didn't forget anybody.....:(

Page 3, what is this about?

Hey, Sheryl, nice to see you on here.

Poofy, only you my friend would think of that. They listed Farm Fresh as one of the stores and my store put a big ad in the paper saying it is not them. They always sell eggs that were packed the day before and not from those peep. So now they have a special 99 cents for a dozen large eggs.lol

Off to get toes and nail done. chat later.

Afternoon ya'll. Another hot one here today. Suppose to get up to 101 today - hot.

One and 1/2 glasses of wine last night and I slept like a baby. Maybe I should drink more wine:D.

Mimi - LOL, now that would be funny!

Hi Sheryl

They took my eggs back but were all snooty saying that THEIR eggs weren't part of the recall and they were taking all Lucerne eggs back "just to be nice". Whatever. Thanks for my dollar. :rolleyes:

More importantly, John Heald just posted that he'll be the CD for the Magic. So does this mean he'll only be the CD in Europe, or will he travel to Texas to be the CD for our group cruise?

Cathy, glad you had a fun pampering day, and are enjoying a coors lite. I could go for a glass of wine myself, but must refrain since I gotta pick up Andy in 2 or 3 hours.

Hello all SMDers!

Poofy, glad you got your dollar back. Now you can get something off the dollar menu a Mickey D's. Can't get a smell for that at 5 guys.lol

We had John Heald on the Dream and I was very disappointed. The time we ever saw him was to start a show. We had heard such great stories about him and then nothing. I hope he just does the transatlantic but we out luck he will be on board.:(

Off to the bar, chat later.

Cathy p - have fun at the bar tonight with our new toes and nails.

Mimi - come on by as I have a big bottel of wine with only one and 1/2 glasses gone.

Now as far as John Heald. I'm with Cathy on this one and he is going to be the CD on the Oct Splendor cruise. I really didn't think he was all that great on the Dream.

OK, back to work.

Good evening super cool Magical Dreamers! funny you're are mentioning wine, I am having some as I type! I'm not normally a wine drinker, I like it only if it is really sweet. But I had an open bottle in the fridge and it was taking up too much room so.......

I thought John Heald was very funny when he did his shows, but not very visible otherwise. It would have been nice if he made time to meet with our group on the Dream, I suppose he was busy but doing what who knows.

I've heard from Tom from the Cozumel Bus Bar Hop, I'll have the info put on the business page when that is up and running.

I don't eat eggs very often but last Saturday Don made an omelet and I had a part of it. I've had a bit of a stomache ever since---am I the only one paranoid about eggs now?????

Thinking of you Marie, hope all went well today!

It's a beautiful nite here in Michigan, sat on the porch watching a bully hummingbird tick off the others, then later watching the bats flying and zooming around eating the mosquitos. We could also hear the concert at our local county fair clear as a bell. David Nail was the performer if anyone has heard of him. Tomorrow will be my day at the fair, Don and I will be cooking corn for the corn eating contest. OMG, we really sound like hicks don't we!! :eek:

Evening ya'll. Another busy night here at work.

Lets see Cathy p is at the bar, Lori is at a county hick concert on her porch, Bobbie and Betty are back to say Hi, Mimi is drinking wine and playing rummy and I'm stuck here at work. Sometimes life just isn't fair!

They took my eggs back but were all snooty saying that THEIR eggs weren't part of the recall and they were taking all Lucerne eggs back "just to be nice". Whatever. Thanks for my dollar. :rolleyes:

More importantly, John Heald just posted that he'll be the CD for the Magic. So does this mean he'll only be the CD in Europe, or will he travel to Texas to be the CD for our group cruise?

Cathy, glad you had a fun pampering day, and are enjoying a coors lite. I could go for a glass of wine myself, but must refrain since I gotta pick up Andy in 2 or 3 hours.

Hello all SMDers!

John is going to be the CD on the Med. cruise to Texas and a few cruises after that, but then he doesn't know (or isn't saying) where he will go next. I highly doubt that he will be the CD for this cruise.

OH and John was doing his morning show during our meet and greet on the dream. :(

Hi all, I am back, and now getting ready for bed.

I have to work at 5:45 tomorrow

John Heald, not all that, as far as I could gather from the Dream...

Although, his wife and baby came on board the either the week before us or our Sailing,

and he hadn't seen them for awhile, so i am guessing he was with them, rather than with the passengers.

Just guessing...

Never the less, his humor was not of my liking so much...

And I think if you say you will make it to something, you should at least make an appearance.

No matter...I don't ever want to have to be entertained by the CD to have fun on a Cruise Ship.

As for eggs, I had to toss (Literally) out a doz today :mad:

Not because I bought them tainted with Salmonella

But because I gathered them and got to doing something else,

I guess I left them on the park bench by the old pond.

I am telling you, I get side tracked...it is awful

Anyway, I don't remember when I gathered them, last week?

well it was 90+ all week....

Nick would kill me if he cracked open an egg with half a chick :eek:

So I tossed them over the fence to the Geese :)

Good morning, Looneys!

Nice to see you all out and about doing your corn cookin and egg gatherin.

Rich, sorry you had to work,however, I am with you today.

Mimi, who won at Gin?

Bobbie and Betty, thank for stopping by and we would never forget you both.

Lori, I did not know they had hicks in MI. You learn something new every day.lol

Had a great time at the bar listening to Cajun music.

Off to work chat later.

hello.......anyone out there or as usual am i chatting to myself....page 3 again!!!!!

Cathy p I`m here, but am a bit late and can only be here a minute.

Our daughter and granddaughter just dropped in for a surprise visit so need go see how their week went.

Our DGD started College this week for the first time so need to go hear all the drama about the difference between High School & College..:p

I'm here too... now. I guess I got lost and/or confused earlier today.

Cathy, Andy won last night, and I just won tonight at gin. If anybody is a card player, I am open to suggestions on new games to play. I guess we really play gin rummy, not gin, however, I don't know the difference in the two games.

Ooooh, first time at college... yep, drama. Oh my.

SMDer friends, I am so glad you're honest about John Heald. He really is worked up to be the most amazing CD in the world. I am personally tired of his "I'm sitting here in my underwear typing to all of you" lines almost every single time he blogs. Ok, we get it, you like undies. lol. I agree with Marie that a CD doesn't make or break a cruise. Granted it's been forever since I've been on a cruise, but honestly, I don't even remember the CD at all.

I am so proud of myself. Both walk in closets aside from clothes that we will be using the next week or so are completely packed up. Both bedrooms have nothing but furniture and a lava lamp in view. Even the dresser mirror is wrapped up in soft blankets for transport. The bathroom medicine cabinets, linen closets, and under the sinks are completely packed up aside from daily necessities. Aside from the kitchen, 100% of things are packed and ready to go. We have a tower of boxes sitting in the living room, that I joked with Andy, need to be prayed and bowed down to 3 times a day, with a scheduled baptism on Monday. So now I have 7 full days to patch up the holes from nails/screws that held pictures and artwork on the walls, do some deep cleaning, paint over scuffs and such, and just rest for moving day.

So enough about that. I am just proud that I found the energy to keep on tickin' alllllll day long. :)

Cheers to all my friends!

Poofy, I didn't pick them, as they are not fruit from a tree or berries from the vine

But I Gathered them, from my hen house,

Out from under the Chicken herself...

You haven't lived, until a hen lays an egg in your hand :eek:

Ya, it is kind of gross, but it has happen to me more than once.

Good evening SMDers. Been a busy day here since I've been off today.

Cathy I'm here. I see that you had a good time at the bar last night.

Mimi - good luck on that move. I don't envy you:(. I will let you know if I change my mind about John Heald as a cruise director on my Oct cruise.

Marie - I have never had a hen lay an egg in my hand and I can honestly say that it is something that I don't think I will be doing anytime soon.

Hi Bobbie.

Where is our countdown director? Andrea where are you?

OK, back to the Cowboy games. Talk tomorrow.

Archived