*OFFICIAL CC GROUP CRUISE*"Spirit of the 'Magic'al Dream" CARNIVAL MAGIC, FEB 26,2012

satex

Black & Yellow, Black & Yellow, Black & Yellow!

Go Steelers all the way! Can't wait until Sunday!

Rich I hope you get positive news!

WaveYourTerribleTowelSunday.jpgPROFILEBACKGROUNDIMAGEGIF.gif

Just fixing the Thought If we can't have the Bears. were going Steelers :o)

Vicki - just wanted to know that I was thinking about you on this past cruise and how I could have used one of those poles to get out of bed;).

We would have definitely loaned you the pole Rich! I wish you would have been able to enjoy your cruise and I hope you feel better soon!

SNOW!!!

Yup, we got unheard of snow in San Antonio last night:eek:. We got about an inch and it has closed down the city. I called my doctors office only to be told that they are not open today and with it being friday, I may have to wait until monday to find out about the knee.

SNOW!!!

Yup, we got unheard of snow in San Antonio last night:eek:. We got about an inch and it has closed down the city. I called my doctors office only to be told that they are not open today and with it being friday, I may have to wait until monday to find out about the knee.

That Global Warming sure is freezing everyone's Butts off.

SNOW!!!

That is just what happens when it snows in Mississippi....:eek::p

No one knows how to drive, cope, ect. so everything shuts down.:p

Hope you are feeling ok! I understand that you may still be in a lot of pain and I am sorry.:(

Hey Marie!!!

Hi everyone!

Haven't been on for a week. Did some painting since Gary couldn't play golf. Worst week ever. -8 Weds am. We've never seen temps below 17 before. This ex SoCal girl does not understand these temps. :eek: At least we didn't lose our heat as some areas around us did. Brrr

Sorry to hear about Rich. Hope you're feeling better.

Family drama :rolleyes: In mine we just ignore each other. Hope everyone can avoid getting sucked in. :)

Oh yes.... Go Packers!! :D

Evening SMDers. Another cool one here tonight, but no snow tonight.

OK, I called my doctors office today, but they closed because of the weather. Won't know anything on the knee until monday. Now I did go to my appointment with the hand surgeon. Nothing torn, but will need surgery on the wrist on Wed. It will be outpatient surgery and will get to go back to work on Thurs (if the knee is alright).

Ya'll stay warm tonight

Good morning, SMDers!

Happy day before the Packers win the Superbowl!

Marie, you know I love you even though you are that yellow and black thing bob.lol

Rich, WORKING.....are you nuts? I hope you are feeling much better.

We are going to the Firefighters Chili Cookoff today at Lake Sumpter in the Villages. It is right around the corner from my place. $5 gets you all the sampling of the chili all day. They start that at noon and beer being sold at 9:30. You can see where their priorities are.lol

Janet, I can't take him off my friend list as much as I don't want to know I really want to know. Do you know what I mean? He is the child that I raised and really hope he will get his act together. His girlfriend just broke up with him and said he needed to get his life together. Well Monday is court so we shall see. My girlfriend will let me know what happens as her son is is bf.

Well I hope everyone has a great weekend. Hi to all I missed. Stay warm, 78 here today.:D

Hello Everyone !

I had no idea that you got snow in Texas until this year ! :confused:

I hope you all have a great FOOTBALL weekend ! The best thing about the Superbowl for me is the fact that there is a special episode of Glee is after !

Sorry to hear about your injuries Rich !

Take care

Lynda

Hi everyone.

Cathy, I also am not friends with my Daughter on FB. I don't want to know what they are saying or doing. (not that she is doing anything wrong) It's just TMI for me!!

Rich...I am still wondering about you!

Marie, your post is so small now! It looks naked. :(

Good afternoon SMDers.

I am getting around alot more these days, but we will see what they say about the knee tomorrow.

Superbowl is coming up here soon. As ya'kk know, I'm backing the Pack!.

OK, everyone have a great night.

Hello everybody.

The weeks just fly by lately. The weather here has been so wet and grey. I need sun. :(

I swear I am turning into a mushroom.

How are you feeling Rich?

I never heard back from the dive company in Cayman so I guess I will start from square one and try again with another business.:mad:

Short and sweet is the game plan for me as I have groceries to buy.

I hope you are all well, surviving the snow and dreary winter months.

Just think that in

55 WEEKS, WE WILL HAVE WEATHERED ANOTHER WINTER AND WILL BE PLAYING IN THE SUNSHINE AND FUNSHINE ON THE MAGIC!!!

Take good care everybody, and play nice :)

andrea

Good morning SMDers. Yesterday was a great day to be in SA. Got up to 71 and felt great. Another day like that today.

Called the dr office this morning and of course they have heard nothing, but they are going to get the report and give it to the dr and have him call me back. Hurry up and wait!

Congrats to the Green Bay Packers!!! Superbowl champs. It was a good game.

Hope everyone has a great day.

Yes in deed it was a good game, once the Steelers got off their Butts the first quarter.

I like both teams so was happy to watch either win.

Just glad it wasn't between two teams I don't like, those are the worst super bowls to watch.

Nick and I watch Secretariat the other night,

even though we knew what was going to happen, it was still filled with suspense for us, is that crazy :p

It was a good movie, but then again, I love to watch movies about real life stories.

OK I have to go de-clutter something, I have promised myself this is the Year!

Archived