U114

spcopps

I booked U114 on the Imagination because it is close to the elevators. We will have a double stroller and thought in the narrow halls it would be easier for us and others if we stayed close to the elevator. Now I am reading that rooms close to the elevator may have noise from the actual working of the elevator, not just foot trafic. We always sleep with a television on so we don't mind "people noise" but just wondering if anyone has stayed in U114 or U115 that can give me some insight on the actual elevator noise (is it a constant buming or something). Thanks for any advice you have!

I have never heard noise (other than 'ding' or 'ding ding') from any elevators on any Canrival ships... none...

Hope you don't have any problems with that stroller!!!

:)

Me too LOL. The stoller is great and although it's a double, it folds to the size of a single and has wheels like luggage so you can roll it when closed. If it is a problem in the halls we will fold it until we exit for excursions. Boys will be almost 4 so we won't need it on sea days but will use it on excursions. I just don't like to use my children as an excuse to "put others out of their way" so this is why I wanted close to the elevators.

Archived