Stingray Tours - Stingray Sailings not available

Whoop98

Thank you to everyone on this board, you are great.....

I found out that Stingray Sailings was HIGHLY recommended from this site. I contacted them and they are not available during our time in port (down for maintenance). :(

SO can anyone recommended a second choice company? Thank you again.

I always use Capt. Marvin tours. They were the first comapny to run tours out there. Have done it for about 50 years or more now. Might not be what you want though. The boats get a little crowded. The whole thrill with this tour though is being in the water with the rays. Check out there website for any info or questions. I'm using this company on ourcruise there in November.

When you get off the boat there are numerous people selling trips to see the stingrays. I have gone with one of them for around $35. They have smaller boats (about 15 people) and took us to an OK snorkeling site very near the stingrays. The guides were very good. I have also gone with Fat Fish Adventures. They take you out on jet skis. It was very fun. We also went to a very good snorkeling location and a starfish area. They charge $175 per person.

Thank you for the suggestions. I am trying to book with Moby Dick. I do not swim which makes it harder to choose a tour company that will make me feel safe.

The jet skis sound like so much fun, I will note that for friends!

Archived