Upsell Call, So Excited

schreader

I just received a call from the upsell fairy and took the upgrade to a Grand Suite on the Destiny, September 29th cruise. I am so excited. This is a girls cruise. My sister has never cruised before, I think I have forever ruined her.:)

Congrats you will love it and your sister will think of you as a "VIP" - we were upgraded to a suite and to be honest, it is difficult to stay in a regular cabin.......so beware, you may never go back :D

ENJOY

How much difference did you have to pay the fairy to upgrade? Just curious... lots of suites available on that sailing...

I hope you dont mind my asking... just wondering how the upgrade fairy decides who to offer to.... so... what category and cabin type were you in before you upgraded? Have you cruised with CArnival often?

How much difference did you have to pay the fairy to upgrade? Just curious... lots of suites available on that sailing...

I hope you dont mind my asking... just wondering how the upgrade fairy decides who to offer to.... so... what category and cabin type were you in before you upgraded? Have you cruised with CArnival often?

I was in an os. 500.00 for the 3 of us total. It has been running 700.00 more, I have been watching for awhile. This is probably a once in a lifetime for me as far as the grand suite goes. This will be my 4th cruise.

I was in an os. 500.00 for the 3 of us total. It has been running 700.00 more, I have been watching for awhile. This is probably a once in a lifetime for me as far as the grand suite goes. This will be my 4th cruise.

We are too "easy"...we upsold ourselves on our upcoming cruise from a balcony to a Ocean Suite, cost us about $280 more, but what the heck, it is only money, and we like to pamper ourselves a little now and then. Wish they would call us about a Grand Suite...bet I could talk the gf into that too... ;)

Good deal! Have a great time... enjoy that suite!

Wow, how great! We too were upsold to a GS on the Destiny and LOVED it......so will you....have a wonderful time!

Archived