Just got back from the Atlantica 20 to 27-03 EC

COLOMBIA

I'm really in love with Costa.

The cruise was just perfect.

Italian night a blast.

Toga night... so funny.

Food.. great

Next time I will prefare to spend more time in St. Thomas and skip Puerto Rico.

Any questions let me know.

Just got back as well! We loved every minute of it!!! Gorgeous ship, spotless, delicious food, wonderful staff, entertainment for everyone! We met all sorts of super people from all over! The toga party was a hoot!!!! We will be back for Easter break next year on the Western route! Ciao!

The only bad part was having to get off the ship yesterday!:(

We too returned from the Atlantica Cruise on Sunday & loved every minute of it. This was our fifth cruise however, our first with Costa and We would definately cruise with them again. The Atlantica is an absolutely beautiful ship and we thought everything about it (food, service, shopping, etc.) was better, or at least as good as any of our other crusies. We filled out the "questionare" they left in our room on Saturday (3/26) and I made mention that the only thing we would change is the arrival time in San Juan. Even though we were lucky enough to arrive early (due to someone else's misfortune) it would have been nice to have the whole day and into early evening to see the sights and get a real flavor of Puerto Rico. I also felt it was a little crazy to spend the day on the georgous beach they had at Casa de Campo to leave at 4:00 so we could come to port at LaRomia two hours later. We would have loved to have spent another hour or two at the beach and could have cared less about going to shore at LaRomia - that's just us, it's not a complaint! I'm sure everyone has their own opinion with regard their own personal likes and dislikes. Glad you enjoyed the cruise.

Archived