New York Departure Question

Just curious here. Headed out on the Miracle on 9/11 to Bermuda. If they have to re route do they always re route to Canada or do they ever re route to the Caribbean ?

It would depend where the track of the worse weather is. Carnival does not want to endanger their ship, the passengers, or the crew. Because of more choices of where to go, they prefer to head southerly, more port call possibilities, especially if cruising out of New York on a 7 or 8 day trip.

Sometimes may need to send you an alert, and notify you the ship is departing a day early, or a day late. They don't like t do this, because they know not all cruisers live close to the sailing port, and can be be a real schedule problem for all concerned.

But bottom line is always SAFETY :). Enjoy the Miracle, she is our favorite.

Just a little worried. I have been looking at the time frame with the upcoming storm, and hopefully they are wrong with the predictions. I am on the roll call, i just haven't been on it for a few weeks.

Depends upon where the storm is and where it is going. Guess you are worried about the same storm I am.

Have a very nice roll call going. Say hi and join us.

Just curious here. Headed out on the Miracle on 9/11 to Bermuda. If they have to re route do they always re route to Canada or do they ever re route to the Caribbean ?

Have fun! My partners parents are going to be on the same cruise!

Archived