last minute travel

heidi10

I'm trying to get some prices on Miami hotels near the cruise port for a pre-cruise night on 2-3-12 and am not having any luck on LMT am I too early or can someone walk me through? thanks in advance

I'm booked through LMT at the Intercontinental for early December... And this was booked in mid July... You should be able to find something.

I'm trying to get some prices on Miami hotels near the cruise port for a pre-cruise night on 2-3-12 and am not having any luck on LMT am I too early or can someone walk me through? thanks in advance

I'm getting 114 results and then 6 when narrowed down to the Downtown Area. Anything in particular you're looking for?

What do you mean you aren't having any luck? What help do you need? Look for downtown Miami. Not Miami Beach or other areas if you want to be close to the pier.

For the date of 2/3/12 on LMT the downtown hotels are pretty expensive. If I were you I would wait a little longer and look again.

I am wondering if that's what the OP meant re not having any luck. Too high of rates. Looking for deals for Feb of next year is not going to happen yet. I'd advise the OP to book something now that later can be cancelled if something opens on the discount sites come December. Last Minute doesn't mean 6 months in advance. ;)

Archived