NCL SKy: Best of Lunch or Jazz Brunch?

kcfoxy

I don't remember there being one in March, but that doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

I think they might done away with the Jazz Brunch though, and replaced it with either the Best of or the Murder Mystery lunch. I remember James (Ohio_NCL_cruiser) posting that about the Pride of America, not sure if it's true for the rest of the fleet.

I don't remember there being one in March, but that doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

I think they might done away with the Jazz Brunch though, and replaced it with either the Best of or the Murder Mystery lunch. I remember James (Ohio_NCL_cruiser) posting that about the Pride of America, not sure if it's true for the rest of the fleet.

Thanks for your response. :)

Yes, we had both the Jazz Brunch and Murder Mystery Lunch on the Spirit in May 2011, but I've read about the Best of Lunch on various ships and am wondering now, specifically about the Sky...any recent cruisers remember this being available?

Just off the 3 and 4 day sky. Sorry, no mention of a Jazz or Mystery lunch. I guess because they are both port intensive they would not get enough takers.

Thanks for your very current input :p

Not so much interested in the Mystery Lunch, since that was a good way to while away an at sea day, but the Best of seems to offer good value for the $$ and allows sampling of apps, entrees and desserts from the nicer eateries!

Now casting my Foodie bucket list for the best Conch Fritters and Rum Punch on our port stops...

BelizeconchfrittersappsWetLizard.jpg.df54c5cd96ae7c236818268042dfd185.jpg

Wow, kcfoxy, which ports were the conch fritters and rum punch at?! They look delish!! Fingers crossed they're available at some of the ports the Sky visits, because I'm sailling on 9/12!

I'm sure there will be some to be had in both Freeport and Nassau...on the lookout for a nice, whole Queen Conch shell as well.

But we're looking, rather than reporting where to find the best of the best in the Bahamas, for the above mentioned items. The enclosed photo is another CCer's own snap of the generous basket of conch fritters we found at the Wet Lizard dockside in Belize City. Verrry tasty with fresh watermelon juice or a Belikin :p

Archived