New to Seabourn--Documents?

jwave

My husband and I are new to Seabourn. Will luggage tags and/or cruise docs be mailed or do I print them online?

Also, we are on a guarantee, does anyone know when we might expect a suite assignment?

Thanks in advance.

Your documents will be sent to your TA who will forward them to you, usually about 30 days prior to sailing.

As far as suite assignment it can come any time until boarding but typically a month or two weeks before sailing date. Keep checking your booking online as sometimes they post it there earlier.

Well, we sail from Athens two weeks today and we have some documentation (including the ePass) but no suite allocation yet :( I hope we hear soon, but I'm confident there is a suite for us somewhere ... We're leaving two days before, driving across the north of England to stay at Manchester airport overnight, flying the morning before we sail to Heathrow, then on to Athens, arriving in the evening. I think we'll be ready for a bit of R&R when we embark, don't you?

CraftyEC,

Yes, there will be a suite waiting for you. Although rare, passengers have arrived at the ship not knowing their suite assignment. If you check in dockside, ask the agent if they know your suite assignment and if not, just ask at the Pursers Office once onboard. If your luggage tags say "GTY" not to worry as the baggage detail has the passenger manifest and your bags will be whisked to your suite straight away.

As previously advised, check your booking or have your travel agent contact Seabourn for you. The closest I have come to arriving at the dock without knowing my suite assignment was when my TA sent me an email 2 days before embarking while I was at my pre-cruise hotel.

Bon Voyage!

Luggage tags? What are they? :rolleyes:

Nope, we've not had luggage tags either. If we haven't heard in a couple of days we'll contact our TA and if no luck there will contact SB. I'm sure there will be a suite, I'm genuinely not worried. We didn't get any advance notification of our cabin before our last cruise / TA crossing, but we did get luggage tags :D

• 3 weeks later...

Archived