Flow Rider Lessons - Allure

Are these lessons ever available for booking online in the pre-cruise planner? I'll be on the Allure on Oct 2, a mere 30 days from now and I'm able to book everything except these lessons.

Does anyone know when the Flow Rider lessons will be available for booking?

They were offered online for our Allure sailing. You may want to check back and if still not there, call the RCCL help desk for such bookings. It is possible they are all booked up and if that is the case you need to send a family rep to sign up immediately upon boarding while the rest save a seat at CP Cafe for the famous roast beef sandwich.

We booked online for our August Allure cruise. Just a heads up, they book 8-9 people for each lesson slot. My daughter got no more than 5 minutes of actual time on the flowrider. My son got just a little more because he chose to do stand up, and during this lesson there were less stand up people so they got a little more time. I really did not feel it was worth the $60. When I complained to the concierge, I was told that unless you rent out the entire flowrider for like $450, that is the normal number of people in a group lesson.

Archived