Dolphin Cove, any info.

lilyfrog73

I did a search for Dolphin Cove on here and didn't find any info. Can anyone that has done this tell me what it is about? I looked at the website but what is actually included with the excursion with Carnival? I was looking into doing the Dunn's River/Dolphin Cove one. Thanks!

• 2 months later...
I would also post on the Carnival Cruise Line Board. I alway find that many people do not always come to the ports of call board and I am sure you'll get feedback on that board from those who actually took this excursion with Carnival.

Keith

Thanks, I'll try that.

Dolphin Cove is a fun place for families. We have been there 4 times, and will probably go again this December. When you enter, you walk down a set of steps to a dock, where they have dolphin encounters and swimming. There is lots of exotic animal and birds roaming and flying around, such as parrots, lizards, and others. They have a boardwalk with shops and food, which you can take over to the beach or a picnic table. The only issue I have is that the beach is very rocky when you first get into the water, so water shoes are a must.

Dolphin Cove is a fun place for families. We have been there 4 times, and will probably go again this December. When you enter, you walk down a set of steps to a dock, where they have dolphin encounters and swimming. There is lots of exotic animal and birds roaming and flying around, such as parrots, lizards, and others. They have a boardwalk with shops and food, which you can take over to the beach or a picnic table. The only issue I have is that the beach is very rocky when you first get into the water, so water shoes are a must.

Thanks for responding! :)

Archived