bridge cam

what gives? i found this web site http://www.cruiseserver.net/travelpage/other/ship_cams.asp. It supposedly has a bridge cam from the TSS Albatross. It's in German so I don't know what it says. I do know that it's supposedly at the ship breakers. Anybody know the truth about this web site.

Also do you think you got more for your money back when Sitmar was around than you do today? They seem to nickel and dime you now even though the cruise ticket might be less than what you paid on Sitmar. I remember paying in 1977 $1500 that's with a single supplement of 150% an outside cabin on Europa deck. That came with an upper and a lower. This price included my air fare to Los Angeles to catch the Fairsea. Soda was included with the meals and photos were only $4. I know inflation has jacked up prices but I still feel you got a better deal back then.

Any opinions, comments.

Ron

The OLD Albatros (Sylvania, Fairwind, Dawn Princess) went to the breakers and is long gone by now... Phoenix Reisen replaced that ship with the former Royal Viking Sea and it became the "new" Albatros, that's the webcam you're seeing now.

Archived