Carnival Magic Europe Questions?

DD99

Going on Carnival Magic for European cruise in October and have a few questions:

1.How formal do people get for formal nights? It appears that carnival is not recommending dark suits anymore on the web site as it did in the past. It says a jacket is okay but not saying required. If I don't have to bring a suit I would rather not. Trying to figure out how to fit 2 weeks of clothes and shoes in the luggage.

2.Laundry- not really a fan of doing my own laundry on vacation, how much is it to send the laundry on the ship for carnival to do it. My thought I spent so much on a cruise why not just pay for laundry :)

3.How can I find out where the ship will dock in Barcelona, and also in Venice?

Going on Carnival Magic for European cruise in October and have a few questions:

1.How formal do people get for formal nights? It appears that carnival is not recommending dark suits anymore on the web site as it did in the past. It says a jacket is okay but not saying required. If I don't have to bring a suit I would rather not. Trying to figure out how to fit 2 weeks of clothes and shoes in the luggage.

2.Laundry- not really a fan of doing my own laundry on vacation, how much is it to send the laundry on the ship for carnival to do it. My thought I spent so much on a cruise why not just pay for laundry :)

3.How can I find out where the ship will dock in Barcelona, and also in Venice?

We just got off, so I will try and awnser....

Formal Nights, well, Some people were dressed up like they were going to the Acadamy Awards, and, other people, well, lets just say the only effore they did was to iron there shirts.

So, as long as you have long panths on, with a shirt with sleeves, they will allow you to eat.

2: Laundry, as we are not yet platinum, it is $15 per bag, We used it twice on a 12 day cruise. Now, you will ask, how big is the bag, well, as much as you can fit into it. We packed it, sent it off, and, thay returned 2 full bags,

3: Barcelona, copy/paste this into googlemaps, and it will show you exactly here the Magic docked last week

Venice - the same -

We just got off, so I will try and awnser....

Formal Nights, well, Some people were dressed up like they were going to the Acadamy Awards, and, other people, well, lets just say the only effore they did was to iron there shirts.

So, as long as you have long panths on, with a shirt with sleeves, they will allow you to eat.

2: Laundry, as we are not yet platinum, it is $15 per bag, We used it twice on a 12 day cruise. Now, you will ask, how big is the bag, well, as much as you can fit into it. We packed it, sent it off, and, thay returned 2 full bags,

3: Barcelona, copy/paste this into googlemaps, and it will show you exactly here the Magic docked last week

Venice - the same -

This was very helpful, when I read it my wife she said "how big of a bag"

Archived