Update on Latisse

Cozzette2

I just wanted to give you an update on the Latisse. I started using it June 19th.So about 10 weeks in I have full lashes. I have lashes where I hadn't had any for a while and they are getting quite long as well.

The best part, I was told a bottle would last one month but I am still on my first bottle after 10 weeks. So it has worked out to less than $50 a month and not $100 and I like that.

Once I reach the 12 week mark I will probably only use it every other night.

It works really well and I am very happy with the results.

Kris

I have green eyes and I haven't seen any change in color.

I heard that after you achieve the desired results you can cut back on the number of times you apply . I think every other day would be plenty. I am still on my first bottle and it has been 10 weeks so it hasn't been as expensive as I thought it would be.

Kris

I spilled my bottle last night! I nearly cried. I traveled to Disneyland with my kids over the weekend, and it got tipped upside down. I forgot so when I opened it, all of the drops that had leaked into the cap went everywhere. :(

I've been meaning to take another photo. I'll have to put it on the list. I've got the cutest baby lashes! I'm more than pleased with how my lashes are growing. I've had lots of comments already, and I only just started the third week of July!

My eyes are a little red (but that could be allergies, the weeds and sagebrush are KILLING me) but I haven't noticed any other discoloration. I have blue eyes though.

I've been having fun trying new mascaras. (All drugstore variety so far.)

Robin

I've been having fun trying new mascaras. (All drugstore variety so far.

If you want a mascara that will look amazing... try Benefit's Their Real. It's amazing stuff and is $22 but worth it. It's a jet black color so it will make them stand out and lets you get every tiny lash you have covered and pushed up for curl. Most places that sell higher end cosmetics like this will let you return it if it doesn't work for you, I buy mine from Ulta.

I went to my Dr after two weeks of using Lattesse and what I hadn't noticed he was able to see, lashes starting to appear where there had been none for a long time. They are getting fuller and longer. I have seen people with longer and I am not at the 16 week mark yet but just having lahes at all is so worth it to me.

I too would be so bummed if I lost any drops of Lattisse, at the price I treat it like liquid gold lol

I hope you had a good vacation though:D

Kris

This morning with mascara on. See the tiny baby lashes towards the corners of my eyes? I've never had lashes there before! The redness is more pronounced in the pic than it is in real life. (My allergies are KILLING me, and I have a sinus infection.) I started around July 21st, so this is six weeks-ish?

Robin

IMG_2050edited.jpg

• 4 months later...
Thanks for the update. What color eyes do you have? I have blue eyes and would like to try Latisse, but I have heard it can have an effect on eye color.

Thanks!!

My eyes are really blue and I would be bummed if they changed so as much as I would like to try... not for me.

I have really light blue eyes and have been using it for about 6 months with no change in eye color. I also am very pleased with the results. My lashes are very thin and sparse. They now are very long and there are more of them. I can actually see that I have eyelashes without mascara being applied. I followed the recommendation of someone on here as far as putting 1 drop in the cap of the bottle and it seems to work great. I only use the 1 drop for both eyes and it seems to be enough to spread onto both. :p

Archived