Oasis on Extreme Cruise Ships airs 9/7/11

kat9661

For those that missed it on previous airings, the Extreme Cruise Ships episode covering the Oasis of the Seas is on tomorrow, September 7th at 10:00am on Green Planet. I set my DVR. Enjoy!

It was such a great show! I watched it Oct. of last year, just a month after booking and watched it dozens of times before the cruise. Then, when actually there, it was amazing to see it all right there in front of me. I even saw some of the people from the show!

• 1 month later...

Has anyone heard if this will be airing again anywhere soon? I STILL have not seen it and keep missing it! lol I'm sure someone will post if it is but figured it couldn't hurt to ask! :-D Have a great day everyone!

Holly

Has anyone heard if this will be airing again anywhere soon? I STILL have not seen it and keep missing it! lol I'm sure someone will post if it is but figured it couldn't hurt to ask! :-D Have a great day everyone!

Holly

Go to www.locatetv.com and you can search for oasis (or anything else) and you can set yourself up for email notification when it will be showing in your area. I have gotten all the mighty ships episodes this way, drydock, the freedom build, etc. I DVR them and then covert to DVD so I can watch again and again.

Go to www.locatetv.com and you can search for oasis (or anything else) and you can set yourself up for email notification when it will be showing in your area. I have gotten all the mighty ships episodes this way, drydock, the freedom build, etc. I DVR them and then covert to DVD so I can watch again and again.

What were the dry dock and the Freedom's construction shows? Do you have the titles?

What were the dry dock and the Freedom's construction shows? Do you have the titles?

1. Drydock: A Cruise Ship Reborn - this was Sovereign of the Seas 5 episodes - search "drydock"

2. Ultimate Cruise Ship: Building Freedom of the Seas

3. Extreme Cruise Ship - this is the Oasis on turnaround day

4. Mighty Ships - if you pick this one you will get notified of any and all Mighty Ships episodes but the maiden voyage of Oasis is one of them

5. There's also Great Cruises - Freedom of the Seas (Samantha Brown), probably others

This is the first I've heard of this website. Thank you so much for sharing.

Thanks....

1. Drydock: A Cruise Ship Reborn - this was Sovereign of the Seas 5 episodes - search "drydock"

2. Ultimate Cruise Ship: Building Freedom of the Seas

3. Extreme Cruise Ship - this is the Oasis on turnaround day

4. Mighty Ships - if you pick this one you will get notified of any and all Mighty Ships episodes but the maiden voyage of Oasis is one of them

5. There's also Great Cruises - Freedom of the Seas (Samantha Brown), probably others

That is great! Thanks! I've watched number 3, 4, and 5, but I'll enjoy watching number 1 and 2 :D Thanks again!

Archived