La Seyne sur Mer Car Rental

doubled

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! To rent a car, go to information point where you will find some receptionist that are able to call a rental agency. The frist option that they will tell you is the agency EUROPCAR, so you must take a taxi to the agency which most of the time is reimbursed by the agency. (fare of taxi: 10 or 13 euros one way).

But do not worry, they will also try to handle to convince the agency to send the car to teh cruise terminal.

The second option, it is to go to toulon, it is no far you can take a taxi (25 euros one way), Shutlle bus or the ferry (local transport = 2euros one - way). I think is better to take taxi because they will reimbourse you. You tell the driver to go the train station there you'll find several agencies so you have to choose. I hope I answered your question.

Hi! To rent a car, go to information point where you will find some receptionist that are able to call a rental agency. The frist option that they will tell you is the agency EUROPCAR, so you must take a taxi to the agency which most of the time is reimbursed by the agency. (fare of taxi: 10 or 13 euros one way).

But do not worry, they will also try to handle to convince the agency to send the car to teh cruise terminal.

The second option, it is to go to toulon, it is no far you can take a taxi (25 euros one way), Shutlle bus or the ferry (local transport = 2euros one - way). I think is better to take taxi because they will reimbourse you. You tell the driver to go the train station there you'll find several agencies so you have to choose. I hope I answered your question.

thanks for the reply.....can u reserve in advance and get reimbursed for taxi? do u just show receipt from taxi?

Archived