San Diego/Zaandam

Ginnyjen

Going on the Mexican cruise in Oct. and decided to drive down from Sacramento area and make a roadtrip/cruise vacation. I'm looking for a hotel or motel to stay in that offers free parking for the duration of the cruise. We've never done this before so I don't know if such a thing is offered. I'm tired of the airport hassle and thought this would be a fun alternative. Any info is gratefully appreciated.

I have stayed at the Holiday Inn Express Downtown

They have a package that offers One night stay, Breakfast, Transportation to & From the Pier. The First 7 days of parking is included with the price. Two years ago we were on a two week cruise and it was $5.00 for each additional night.

Also Check out Best western Bayside Inn. I haven't stayed there but would consider it next time we do the road trip.

Going on the Mexican cruise in Oct. and decided to drive down from Sacramento area and make a roadtrip/cruise vacation. I'm looking for a hotel or motel to stay in that offers free parking for the duration of the cruise. We've never done this before so I don't know if such a thing is offered. I'm tired of the airport hassle and thought this would be a fun alternative. Any info is gratefully appreciated.

You might also consider parking at a long-term lot near the port, which is what we are going to do.

check out triple W dot parkandgosd dot com

http://www.parkandgosd.com/

I'm staying at the Sheraton across the bay in November for our Oosterdam cruise:

Park and Sail Away in San Diego

Stay afloat and dive into great rates before or after your cruise. We are located just minutes from San Diego's cruise ship terminal. Enjoy our park and sail package that includes:

Rates from $199 per night

Complimentary parking for up to 10 nights ($22 value per day)

Valid for stays now through December 31, 2011

http://deals.sheraton.com/Sheraton-San-Diego-Hotel-127/so.htm?IM=PP_LHN_SOP_US_SI_127&iATANumber=

Archived