Baltic - Prinsendam - July 26, 2005

Darrell6t

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I did the transatlantic in May onboard Prinsendam - one of the great places to meet is the outdoor area of the Lido dining. Its a nice space with lots of tables & chairs - & wasn't crowded most times. I opted to watch the sunset there as opposed to dinner in the diningroom the last evening of my crossing.

She's a great ship - enjoy!

I know several "family" members going on this ship and sail date. Above all, though, please be sure to send greetings to JohnnyI. He is the assistant cruise director and will definitley show you a good time. :)

• 3 weeks later...

It was a great cruise. The weather was quite cool, unlike here on the East Coast, and we didn't get too much rain. Very calm water, though the last sea day in the North Sea included enough rocking to let you know you were in a ship. The Prinsendam and her crew are wonderful. I want to go back to Visby, Stockhom and Oslo. Copenhagen and Amsterdam are always great places to visit. (Our day in Copenhagen would change from bright and sunny to a few minutes of intense rain several times.) And meeting some other CCer's made it better.

Archived