Price Drop Question

OwassoSD

Is it common for the price drop to be tied to your state of residence? I have not seen a price drop on my cruise....but a cruise a few weeks before mine there is a $300 price difference between the regular and resident rate.

Just curious if that is something common.

thanks!

I have a question concerning the discount for residency. I reserved my cabin 9 months ago with the early saver deal. My PVP called me Friday and said I could get an up grade with the residency discount, so I took it. Ok... so now the cabin has went down in price from what they quoted me Friday. I tried to use the early saver form to get another discount. Can you do that? I am thinking because I am no longer part of the early saver plan I can't get any more discounts. Which is fine..... I guess I am acting greedy :)

I have a question concerning the discount for residency. I reserved my cabin 9 months ago with the early saver deal. My PVP called me Friday and said I could get an up grade with the residency discount, so I took it. Ok... so now the cabin has went down in price from what they quoted me Friday. I tried to use the early saver form to get another discount. Can you do that? I am thinking because I am no longer part of the early saver plan I can't get any more discounts. Which is fine..... I guess I am acting greedy :)

Once early saver, always early saver. Just because you price matched to another rate doesnt mean you are no longer early saver. If you could do that, people who want to cancel and have a refundable deposit would be using this to get out of being ES.

You just now have to use the new category you are now in to price match, not the category you used to be.

Archived