Insanity Workout

tekman26

I started my second round of the Insanity workout to get ready for my cruise in November. If I stick with the program it will end one week before this cruise on Thanksgiving.

My goal is to lose some weight and tone up a bit more. Since, my DW had the kids, I seemed to be going the wrong way and this program is what I am working with.

Anyone else tried it?

Hey - I haven't done Insanity, but I have done Insanity: Asylum and it is awesome! Shaun T. is a killer trainer!!!

Are you following the meal planner along with your workout?

Shaun T. is a great trainer. I thought about doing the Insanity: Asylum and will probably do it after I get back from my cruise. I don't follow the meal planner that comes with the program but I do pull some of the meals from the book and eat very small meal throughout the day.

I eat 5 to 6 meals keeping the calories to 250-350 per meal.

The first time I did the program I lost about 15 pounds and dropped to around 12% body fat. I want to lower my body fat to see if I can get a six pack before I leave.

I am so bummed, our cruise in October leaves the same day that Shaun T. is here in DFW doing a live workout; I worked out with him in LA in June and it is amazing.

Sounds like you've got the meals down ... good program to follow with spreading out meals through the day.

Asylum is a great workout, very sports-centric ... nothing like running a mile in your living room ... Its it fast-paced and really intense. I started using the Results and Recovery drink during Asylum to help get past the post-workout crash and it helped a ton.

Am working hard doing P90X right now and hoping I don't blow it during the cruise...will be taking P90X and Asylum with me onboard, for sure.

I am so bummed, our cruise in October leaves the same day that Shaun T. is here in DFW doing a live workout; I worked out with him in LA in June and it is amazing.

Sounds like you've got the meals down ... good program to follow with spreading out meals through the day.

Asylum is a great workout, very sports-centric ... nothing like running a mile in your living room ... Its it fast-paced and really intense. I started using the Results and Recovery drink during Asylum to help get past the post-workout crash and it helped a ton.

Am working hard doing P90X right now and hoping I don't blow it during the cruise...will be taking P90X and Asylum with me onboard, for sure.

Yeah, I would be bummed as well. Think he is amazing at what he does. Would like to see him for a live workout.

I think I have them down, I am used to doing the meal program. We try to eat very healthy in the house so I just break up alot of the meals to fit the day.

I think after doing these programs, I am going to enjoy eatting on the cruise. I normally walk every place I can. This year we are on a lower deck toward the front and will have to walk up 6 or so flights of stairs to get to the buffet. Not sure if I am going to do to much other working out since this falls on a off week. But, will see when it gets closer to November.

Archived