Any Deaf on these 2 cruise?

bbdqsony

I'd try going to the roll calls to see if there's any other deaf people going on your cruise. My family and I are going next Dec 12, 2012 on RC and already

put in a request for interpreters. Have you done that?

I see you have gone to the same places that we will be going next year. Any suggestions? :)

If you want to cruise with other deaf people, you might want to look into well known travel agent companies that do deaf group cruises. I cannot name the travel agent that I use but I'm sure if you google deaf cruises + Royal Carribbean, the travel agent I use will come up. :) Hope this helps ;)

There are lots and lots of deaf/hard of hearing folks who cruise. Cruising is about the best fun there is, not only for the hearing but for the hearing impaired as well.

May I ask why you're asking?

If you contact the Special Needs Dept. of Celebrity Cruises they'll help you. If you need an interpreter you may get the help you need. Also, once you're onboard the ship go to the Purser's Desk and ask for special equipment.....although it would be best to set this up with the cruiseline in advance.

Celebrity is very accommodating and will supply you with all that you need.

Celebrity: 800-242-6374

Have a wonderful and joyful cruise.

• 3 weeks later...
Am wondering if there is any Deaf that will be on these 2 cruise in Nov and Dec?

Nov-28 on Celebrity Millennium 4 days

Dec 11 on Celebrity Solstice 7 days

Like others have said, if you want other deaf people on your cruise is best to go with a deaf group cruise. I have been on 19 cruise and I was the only deaf person on each of them except for the group ones. I am going on the Carnival Triumph next month and as far as I know, I am the only deaf person going.

Archived