Lido Attire (Zuiderdam)

khfadpi

Do you have to dress formal for the Lido Buffet in the evening or not? I have read conflicting statements. Also, can my son wear nice shorts (Abercrombie etc.) to the Lido in the evenings if he doesn't want to dine with us in the dining room?

THe dress code for the Lido is "yes, you must wear clothes" at all times. :) Bathing suits should be covered and shirts and shoes should be worn, but your son's shorts won't raise any eyebrows. He would, though, need to don long pants and a decent shirt to go to the show lounge after dinner.

He would, though, need to don long pants and a decent shirt to go to the show lounge after dinner.

There were adults on Zuiderdam wearing shorts and tee shirts everywhere except the dining room on "formal" nights, including the show lounge.

Thanks for answering my question everyone. Last year on the Caribbean Princess he ate with us most nights but on 2 occasions he ate with friends he had made in the Teen Center and they all ate in the Horizon Buffet. On the CP you could wear nice shorts and polos to eat dinner in the Caribe and Horizon. I can get him to dress up for one formal night but he may bail out on the 2nd.

Archived