Diamond Princess B702

beg3yrs

We're booked on the Diamond Princess in cabin B702. It connects to B704 and I'm told our cabin has two upper (wall mounted) beds that fold up.

It's only my wife and myself for 35 days in this cabin. Does this cabin configuration differ much from what is shown on Princess' web-site?

Also, it is very close to a laundry room. While convenient for us, will there be a significant amount of noise?

This is my first post asking a question. Thanks in advance for your replies!

I'm not sure about the bed configuration but you shouldn't hear noise from the laundry room. Standing out in the hall right in front of the laundry room you can't even hear noise from inside it.

Thanks for that. Now if somebody knows just what these cabins look like!

We're booked on the Diamond Princess in cabin B702. It connects to B704 and I'm told our cabin has two upper (wall mounted) beds that fold up.

It's only my wife and myself for 35 days in this cabin. Does this cabin configuration differ much from what is shown on Princess' web-site?

Also, it is very close to a laundry room. While convenient for us, will there be a significant amount of noise?

We had B707, the laundry is big and you hear no noises. After 10pm it is closed . Enjoy your cruise.

We had B707, the laundry is big and you hear no noises. After 10pm it is closed . Enjoy your cruise.

Thank you so much for that info! I won't be in so much trouble with my better half now that there should be no issue regarding noise.

Still looking for someone to have info on the cabin configuration.

You will not have bunks on the wall - this only happens when the twin/queen is under the window or interior wall. Your bunks will be in the ceiling above your beds, and if there are only two of you, you won't know they are there unless you are looking for them. Laundry room closes and is locked about 10pm, until 8am. EM

You will not have bunks on the wall - this only happens when the twin/queen is under the window or interior wall. Your bunks will be in the ceiling above your beds, and if there are only two of you, you won't know they are there unless you are looking for them. Laundry room closes and is locked about 10pm, until 8am. EM

Thanks EM. Our concerns have been allayed.

I choose an aft cabin near the laundry...as long as you're a few doors away from it, you won't hear the noise if people are chatting in the corridor. You won't hear the machine running.

Archived