What are the chances...price drop

ohitssunshine

When we originally booked this cruise we booked an aft balcony. We got an upgrade call and upgraded to the junior suite for a total of $928 for the two of us.

I have been checking every day for drops! It has stayed at $938 consistently but has offered the GS and OB levels of suites also. Today when I checked they only have the JS suite listed!

Now, obviously we already got a good deal paying under what they are listing now, but I am a bargain shopper and I would love love love to have it drop to even $918!

What do you think? Are there two drinks of the day coming my way courtesy of Carnival..or should I stop being OCD and quit checking the damned thing?!

it never hurts to check...but if you managed to get a suite for a hundred bucks a day, I'd say chances are pretty unlikely...

I booked an 8a 11 months out for $429 a person on a 5 day... the lowest I ever saw it go 2 months out was $499...the highest I saw was $599...

Archived