White Hot Party

pooga

It is basically an adult dance party. On the Epic, it was outdoors at the stern of the ship and everyone was to wear white and be hot, (in a sexy way. It was Feb. and even in the Caribbean it can be chilly at night. :p) I don't know if they have it on all of the ships. You could ask on the Norwegian board or on the roll call.

On the Jade it was held inside and there were quite a few kids participating (as I'd think there would be on a Christmas cruise). It wasn't well-attended because we were on a port-intensive cruise. I couldn't stay up that late, but I watched it on TV the next day.

- Mia

It's on all NCL ships. Everyone is to wear white. The crew dresses in angel wings. And I was wondering about children attending - so thank you for asking that here. I am starting my pre-cruise check list for our Gem cruise in 2 weeks and I was trying to figure out if the kids would need white (I just assumed they wouldn't)

I figure my kids will be either in the kids club while the white party is going on or fast asleep - I wonder if they have their own version of the party?

It's on all NCL ships. Everyone is to wear white. The crew dresses in angel wings. And I was wondering about children attending - so thank you for asking that here. I am starting my pre-cruise check list for our Gem cruise in 2 weeks and I was trying to figure out if the kids would need white (I just assumed they wouldn't)

I figure my kids will be either in the kids club while the white party is going on or fast asleep - I wonder if they have their own version of the party?

Hi Michele,

When you return, please let us know if it was kid appropriate and how it was. Then I will know how to pack at the end of October for our cruise on the Pearl. :D

Hi Michele,

When you return, please let us know if it was kid appropriate and how it was. Then I will know how to pack at the end of October for our cruise on the Pearl. :D

It looks like it really depends on the ship. Look at this one....

Totally different from this one as far as the audience. But with the dancers - about half way through the video, its a little risque. So I guess it depends if parents think its right for their kids. :)

My DD (5 years old) was at the kids club the evening of the white hot party during our cruise on the Pride of America. The youth counselors all wore NCL white hot party t-shirts, but the kids didn't have a white hot party of their own (at least DD said they didn't). They just had their regularly scheduled activity/theme that night. She didn't stay past 10:30pm, so I am unsure if they do something for the late night kids. DH and I were early risers so we did not go to the party ourselves.

the White Hot Party is a big Dance Party...children are allowed up to a certain time and after that time its 18 years and older.

times will depend and vary from sailing to sailing but after a certain time it is for adults only.

the Party itself will vary also...sometimes the CD dresses with the wings...sometimes not.

each WHP has been different on my 9 sailings with NCL.

all the sailings i have been on Star, Spirit, Jewel and Sun it was held indoors in the disco lounges.

Archived