Holiday Inn Convention Center Ft.Lauderdale

ha6124

Has anyone stayed at this Holiday Inn and what did you think of it. Is it near the water taxi's or any shopping or anything we could walk too? Do they have a shuttle? Thanks in advance for any information.

Hello

If you are refering to the Holiday Inn Express on 17th street we stayed there in sept It is in a great location shopping just across the street .You can even walk to water taxi. and the motel was very clean and the front desk was the best Ive seen we are going on another cruise april 19 we tried to get the motel but couldnt and we like the area sooooo well we booked right next door at an extended stay america so we can be in the area. Also HI has a good cont breakfast but if you want more for breakfast there is a GREAT little cafe a block away in a strip mall right behind the brewery resturant at the back I cant remember the name but the food was very resonable and it was really good if you have and questions you can e-mail me at cybrguys@netscape.com have a great day James

I posted this on the wrong thread. Let's try it here.

We were thinking about using our Priority Club points from Holiday Inn to stay at this hotel before we left on our Liberty cruise in November. I'm glad to hear that the hotel is nice and the DW will be glad to know that shopping is near by. Do they have shuttles to and from the airport and pier and if not what is the approxiamate price for a cab?

We have a group staying at the H.I.E. Convention Center 12/26/05 before our Radisson Voyager cruise the next day.

When we spoke to them they said yes there is free shuttle service to and from airport. There is a $6.00 charge to go to pier.

Archived