Jacks Shack Menu here!

DEBnGAB

The only alcohol my DH can drink is red wine for health reasons. Is it served at Jack's?

Hi, I dont recall seeing any there..behind the bar, etc. Email Jack and Janet and I am sure they will let you know for sure. :) I hope they do and you and your husband can enjoy!

Email us at jack@jacksshack.tc with any other questions or special requests.

hi, just wanted to ask the best way to get to Jack's; I am on the Miracle in December but didn't want to get lost walking there myself. Thanks, I heard this is a wonderful place

Turn left and straight along the beach is the way we're heading to Jack's! :)

• 3 weeks later...
Hi, I dont recall seeing any there..behind the bar, etc. Email Jack and Janet and I am sure they will let you know for sure. :) I hope they do and you and your husband can enjoy!

I can remember reading something in my "islands" magazine about a clothing designer(?) that said her favorite island place is Grand Turk and the owner of Jacks Shack keeps a bottle of Burgandy behind the counter just for her when she is able to stop by. No problem asking if she arrived recently and drank that bottle or if you can claim it or yourselves !:D;)

• 2 months later...

I guess I'm a little confused. So Margaritaville is a little more expensive than Jack's but Jack's Shack charges $5 for chairs and $10 for an umbrella? So If you aren't drinking very much, does the total cost wash out? Or is there a charge at Margaritaville for chairs/umbrella that I haven't read about yet?

Any info is appreciated. Personally, I'll probably spend some time at both but I'd like to know a bit more ahead of time.

I guess I'm a little confused. So Margaritaville is a little more expensive than Jack's but Jack's Shack charges $5 for chairs and $10 for an umbrella? So If you aren't drinking very much, does the total cost wash out? Or is there a charge at Margaritaville for chairs/umbrella that I haven't read about yet?

Any info is appreciated. Personally, I'll probably spend some time at both but I'd like to know a bit more ahead of time.

You could always just grab and table and chair on the deck at Jack's for free. The chairs/umbrellas on the beach in front of Margaritaville are free.

• 1 month later...
Jack's Shack gets my vote anyday. This a local beach bar. It is fairly quiet and the food & drinks are very good. Also, the staff is very friendly.

I'm all for saving a dollar but that pool at m-ville is one of a kind:D

Oh what to do:eek:

I did this and received a nice response from Jack. He said to let him know when we were coming and he would get a bottle of the wine I like for me.

Now, how good is that?:):)

I'm all for saving a dollar but that pool at m-ville is one of a kind:D

Oh what to do:eek:

Yeah...we do the pool first...then walk down the beach

You can do a pool anytime...anywhere

There is only one Jack`s shack...the beach down there is awesome also

Such nice people...great to get away from the crowds

JMHO...can`t wait until May 11th

This might be a dumb question- but if the ship is so close by- couldn't you just walk back there and eat lunch? Then just drink/hangout wherever?

Absolutely:) We do not dock until 1pm, so I will have some lunch before we get off the ship. Then plan to go to Jack's for the afternoon:D

• 3 weeks later...

I'm trying to read between the lines on this post and maybe am just missing - but what about kids? How kids-friendly would Jack's be? Or at least the beach area close to Jack's? DW is fine grabbing a drinky-poo while others do too but we dont want to expose kids to a frat-party type environment.

Any info is appreciated!

I'm trying to read between the lines on this post and maybe am just missing - but what about kids? How kids-friendly would Jack's be? Or at least the beach area close to Jack's? DW is fine grabbing a drinky-poo while others do too but we dont want to expose kids to a frat-party type environment.

Any info is appreciated!

I haven't taken my kids to Jack's but I have been there-its not a frat-party type environment-that's M'Ville. Just know while chairs are free @ the cruise center where M'ville is located they have a cost @ Jack's- its was $5 a chair & $10 for the umbrella when we were last there or you can just lay your towel down and sit on that.

Happy Sailing!!!

Any info is appreciated!

I've brought our kids to Jack's and while I wouldn't have them sitting right by the bar (I don't want to explain the "Sandy Vagina" to them and they don't want to spend their day sitting at a bar anyway;)), it's not a frat party environment at all. There's a volleyball net on the beach, the swimming is great, and my kids loved being with Topher the dog. Jack and Janet are really nice people. We'll be back there in July; since our port time is 7-3, we'll probably walk down to Jack's around 9 and stay until a little after 12, then go back to the ship for lunch.

Archived