Tampa Hotel Cruise Parking

cruiser 1945

Does anyone know of a hotel near Tampa airport that will allow you to leave your car while you take a cruise? Thanks

Not sure how close to the airport it is but we stayed at Holiday Inn Rocky Point. Park free for cruise and shuttle to and from port included

I've found most hotels will allow you to do this if you just call and ask. I live in Tampa, but I've done it in Miami and Canaveral. You might not find a hotel downtown that will allow it, parking is at a premium in downtown Tampa. But check westshore or rocky point areas. Both are right next to the airport.

I got this list from the Florida depatures board when I searched it for hotels for my cruise.

http://www.visittampabay.com/visitors/cruise/cruise-specials/

I also read after I booked that Holiday Inn Express had a $89 special running, not sure its still going or extends into high season.. depends on how soon you need it, as winter is high season, so prices are higher.

Im having trouble finding a cheaper SW flight home next March 26th. SW wants $310 plus taxes for the leg home .. high season!!!! :(

both my Jewel OTS cruises leave from Tampa. Id check out ideas on the Florida departures board.

We stayed at the Tahitian Inn last week for $99, including parking and ship shuttle. It was really nice, great staff, nice room. When we got off ship we

called for pick up and they were there at 9:00 am. There were only 2 of us and they did not make us wait, took us right back to our car. Lots of stuff around there including Wal Mart down the street, and good restaurant choices. They also have a nice restaurant there with a bar and entertainment in the evenings. We have 3 people for the next cruise next week and got the 2 room suite for $139 total.

Archived