Cabanas on Marina

cruiseonly

The upper forward deck location on Marina is occupied by a mini-putting green and cages for deck "tennis" and golf driving. I believe the spa deck is available to either PH and above, or concierge and above, not sure which.

• 6 months later...

In the Cruise Critic review of various lines' sun decks, it says this for Oceania:

On Marina, a fantastic and otherwise hidden sun deck with a huge whirlpool is available to all passengers, just beyond the spa at the bow of the ship.

I take it from previous posts that this is incorrect. It is only available to higher cabin classes.

In the Cruise Critic review of various lines' sun decks, it says this for Oceania:

On Marina, a fantastic and otherwise hidden sun deck with a huge whirlpool is available to all passengers, just beyond the spa at the bow of the ship.

I take it from previous posts that this is incorrect. It is only available to higher cabin classes.

If you buy the spa pass you can have access if you are not in a suite

Actually, the Spa Deck is available to all Passengers, in the sense that its' use is not restricted to certain cabin categories, as the Grills Terrace is on Cunard.

195616.jpg The difference is that passengers sailing in Suites have use of the Spa deck gratis, whereas others must pay a fee unless they have purchased services from the Spa.

How crowded does it get? It seems like this would be a place where chair hogs exist. Does Oceania have any enforcement that if someone leaves a lounger for longer than 1hr then it is cleared for someone else to use? I'm using an hour as an example in case someone is going swimming or into the hot tub and then plans to return to their chair.

How crowded does it get? It seems like this would be a place where chair hogs exist. Does Oceania have any enforcement that if someone leaves a lounger for longer than 1hr then it is cleared for someone else to use? I'm using an hour as an example in case someone is going swimming or into the hot tub and then plans to return to their chair.

The Spa Deck is hardly used at all, most people tend to congregate further aft near the main pool.

023441.jpg They do monitor the "chair hogs", but I think that the time limit is two hours for removing unsupervised possessions.

Archived