Royal Princess Assignments

Crown Cruiser

I was on one of the last Royal Princess sailings, and Captain Jerman was our Captain on that sailing of the Royal............I have never heard of Captain Justin Lawes, when was he the Captain of the Royal? I know that our Maitre d' was Jean Paul, and he will be on the Sapphire with us this October for 28 days, along with Captain Jerman again. Our favorite waiter Medic (sorry, I can't remember how to spell his first name) went to the Ruby (he had gotten his contract orders on our sailing). The crew will be spread out to different ships, so no telling where they are at now.

I was on one of the last Royal Princess sailings, and Captain Jerman was our Captain on that sailing of the Royal............I have never heard of Captain Justin Lawes, when was he the Captain of the Royal? I know that our Maitre d' was Jean Paul, and he will be on the Sapphire with us this October for 28 days, along with Captain Jerman again. Our favorite waiter Medic (sorry, I can't remember how to spell his first name) went to the Ruby (he had gotten his contract orders on our sailing). The crew will be spread out to different ships, so no telling where they are at now.

Captain Lawes has been around quite awhile. He was the captain on our 12/2007 Royal cruise. We have no idea where he is now.

Yes, he was captain of the Royal Princess during our Hawaii/Tahiti cruise in September of 2010. He was also the first captain of the Emerald Princess. He told us he was going to take a little time off to spend with his family but I was wondering if he was back on board a ship yet.

Mario was one of the bar waiters on the Royal. I was also wondering where he was and Ignatio (sp?), the MD.

Archived