Anyone have some copies of "dailies" for Caribbean Princess?

ACCagent

I need a little help for a client. This should be just the place to get it quickly. She would like to see some of the daily sheets for Caribbean Princess. Actual ones, not just a sample from Princess. They are trying to decide between Carnival Valor and Caribbean P and the onboard activities are very important to them.

Thanks in advance for any help!!:)

Instead of faxing Patters to all these different folks, do you have access to a scanner and then you could email them to Bill who runs the cruisingthecaribbeanprincess web site and he could probably post them; that way, everyone can see them. I'm speaking out of turn since I'm volunteering both you and Bill to do this "paperwork". ;) We are on the CB in October for our very first cruise and I've read every page of that web site (and this one too!) to learn all I can. Just a thought there.

Kellie in Texas

Instead of faxing Patters to all these different folks, do you have access to a scanner and then you could email them to Bill who runs the cruisingthecaribbeanprincess web site and he could probably post them; that way, everyone can see them. I'm speaking out of turn since I'm volunteering both you and Bill to do this "paperwork". ;) We are on the CB in October for our very first cruise and I've read every page of that web site (and this one too!) to learn all I can. Just a thought there.

Kellie in Texas

Kellie,

I think that's a wonderful idea. I'd love to post updated Patters on my site. In fact I was going to request them as well. I don't have access to a fax machine though.

Bill

Three cheers for debbue and bill -

I cant wait to see the updated ones. I am sailing in July,

Bill I adore your site and have told everyone I know about it.

Thanks for all that work. And when I need a fix - I just let the home page sit there with its caribbean music.

Michelle

Yes, thanks, Debbie -- it looked like you were going to get a lot of requests for the Patters and if you can send them to Bill, he can put them on his fantastic web site and that way, everybody can see them.

Bill -- Thanks for letting me volunteer you! :) Love your site; it's bookmarked in our Favorites!

Oh, I just had a thought - the CB goes both eastern and western. Which one do you have, Debbie? We'll be going eastern on 10/22/05 so that's what I'm interested in. If you have western, perhaps there will be someone else who has eastern ones.

Thanks to all.

Kellie

Debbie,

If you don't mind sending them to me I'd appreciate it very much. Could you email me for my home address please.

Bill@cruisingthecaribbeanprincess.com

I'd prefer to not post my home address online. :)

Bill,

If you don't receive them let me know and I will mail them to you in a couple of weeks as I will be on the CP this Saturday.

Bill,

If you don't receive them let me know and I will mail them to you in a couple of weeks as I will be on the CP this Saturday.

Debbie has emailed me and graciously agreed to send them to me.

Thank you Debbie. :)

Kootz,

Thank you very much. I'll be sure to let you know if I don't get them.

Enjoy your cruise. :)

Bowlerbus,

The page still loads and I still get plenty of email on that address. Comcast is a little slow to clean up after cancellations I guess. ;) I think they told me that it was going to disconnected August last year. :D

Kellie,

I wish you'd show a little more enthusiasm. :D

Bill

Does Princess put out daily activity sheets for each kids age group while on the cruise? I know RCCL does and would love to see them for Princess as we'll have a 7 year old and 14 year old on the CP next year!

By the way, Bill....I love your site!!

Laura :)

Does Princess put out daily activity sheets for each kids age group while on the cruise? I know RCCL does and would love to see them for Princess as we'll have a 7 year old and 14 year old on the CP next year!

By the way, Bill....I love your site!!

Laura :)

Thank you Laura. :o

I have the teen ones from last summer but nothing for the smaller kids group. It will at least give you a good idea of what to expect even though its from June.

http://www.cruisingthecaribbeanprincess.com/teens.html

Bill

We are cruising the CB in October and like everyone else, I have devoured everything I could find on your website. So glad to know that new Patters are going online. Can't wait to see them:D

I have thought about printing them. Does anyone have a suggestion for the best way to do that?

Deena

Archived