Pictures of balcony suite bathrooms on Marnia/Riveria

sunchaser1008

They might

There was room for our 26" hard side cases under the bed on Marina & they went in the closet on the R-ships

So unless you have huge amounts of luggage they should fit in the cabin someplace ;)

PH cabins of course have a huge closet

The Steward wont presume to judge as to whether you "should" store the luggage in the room because you have the room.

If you want it stored, they will store it.

bathroom_tub.jpg

The ship was built without either one, but there has been some loose talk about retrofitting the tubs with shower curtains, shower heads and hand sprays, after there was some dissatisfaction with the size of the existing showers.

Bob Binder actually showed Don Horner and I sample fixtures that he was hoping to use for the update when we were aboard in March.

If the tubs are going to be adapted at all, my guess is that they will do it when the Marina is in dry dock in order to minimize the inconvenience and mess. Look for an announcement on that front, but until then the tubs are strictly for soaking.......or storing luggage :rolleyes:

What is that metal tube hanging down on the left side of your photo. I had thought it was a hand held shower head.

I see!!

I used the shelf for soap, shampoo, conditioner & face wash (small travel size) no problem

The shelf is triangular so you do get a bit of space that is not really visible in the photos

http://community.webshots.com/photo/fullsize/2601204450101934561UprZOI

Ah, that does look like it should be fine. Thanks for the pic!

Archived