Halfway to our DREAM cruise!

stargate fan

We booked our cruise on Carnival Dream 220 says ago and we have 221 days to go! This will be the first family vacation in four years. Our sons went to different universities so they had different breaks. Oldest graduated a year and a half ago and youngest has vacation so the planets aligned just right. Can't wait.

We booked our cruise on Carnival Dream 220 says ago and we have 221 days to go! This will be the first family vacation in four years. Our sons went to different universities so they had different breaks. Oldest graduated a year and a half ago and youngest has vacation so the planets aligned just right. Can't wait.

ummm... time is NOT supposed to go backwards on your countdown clock... I HOPE you mean you only have 110 days to go? That would be a REAL bummer if your time to wait got longer!! ;)

We booked our cruise on Carnival Dream 220 days ago and we have 221 days to go! This will be the first family vacation in four years. Our sons went to different universities so they had different breaks. Oldest graduated a year and a half ago and youngest has vacation so the planets aligned just right. Can't wait.

ummm... time is NOT supposed to go backwards on your countdown clock... I HOPE you mean you only have 110 days to go? That would be a REAL bummer if your time to wait got longer!! ;)

We booked at 441 days out (220 days ago) and now have 221 to go. That's half way, right?

Been there done that twice! (Of course I would do it again) 5 days for me but on the Legend this time. Happy cruising! You are going to love the dream.

I really wanted to book Legend because I love the Spirit class. Our PVP suggested Dream so our sons, who will be 24 and 21.5 at sail time, would have more options for entertainment. I'm sure we'll love our cruise regardless of the ship.

We booked at 441 days out (220 days ago) and now have 221 to go. That's half way, right?

But your first post said 220 days with 221 to go~ that's why mitchpam said time was not supposed to go backwards~!

:D

But your first post said 220 days with 221 to go~ that's why mitchpam said time was not supposed to go backwards~!

:D

I'm so confused. :confused:

If I booked 220 days ago (not says, BTW. Typo. Sorry.) and we still have 221 days to go, does that not equal 441 days total?

Help. Someone.

I'm so confused. :confused:

If I booked 220 days ago (not says, BTW. Typo. Sorry.) and we still have 221 days to go, does that not equal 441 days total?

Help. Someone.

LOL Stargate fan... me thinks you are excited about your cruise....and YES, if you booked 440 days ago and you now have 220, that is halfway there!! I was just having a little fun with the typo and trying to figure out how much l-o-n-g-e-r you have to wait for your cruise!! :) ENJOY each and every countdown day until you cruise!! (and I am relieved that countdown clocks are still operating properly!!)

Archived