First time on the Paradise

MBprincess

I am a big cruiser but haven't made it on to the Paradise yet. I have a friend leaving on Friday for a cruise. He asked for tips and the best one I could give him was to look at these boards. You have all been so wonderful with tips and advice in the past. Thanks so much.

If he has the Destiny (aft) dining room, tell him not to wait in the stairwell. Wait on 9 and walk down the stairs after the mad rush goes in. Tell him he doesn't have to wait in line to get into either dining room. It is OK to walk in 5 minutes later.

Have him to go to the Fun Farewell Party on the last day at 5pm in the showroom. It is not well attended and there are free drinks.

Unfortunately, the short cruises don't really have active roll calls.

-dont forget to go to tea time! on day at sea! and to get a scone while at it....ohmg I am still thinking about it!

- not sure if they are still doing the deck party followed by mexican midnight buffet on the pool deck grill (they do that in warmer weather) or if they are just doing the indoor mexican midnight buffet- either way jump in line early because the lines get LONG and they tend to run out of food and are slow at restocking

-in catalina go snorkeling! you can rent the gear and walk to lovers beach....really cool! bring cash!

-go to the towel animal class, its fun!

Archived