Monarch of the Seas 4 Day Bahamas Cruise Compass and MDR Menus

sky0000547

Well that's all folks! That's every page of every single piece of paper that I have from the cruise now scanned and uploaded.

Thanks for all the comments, hope the cruise compasses, menus etc will be useful on your upcoming Monarch cruise. Now you can book that MTD without worrying you might miss that show.

Enjoy the ship and the ports of call. There will be lots of excellent crew/staff on the ship looking after you on your voyage.

Bon voyage :)

Hello, thanks for the information. We are sailing on Oct. 17 on Monarch. How is the snorkeling off of the beach if you are to go on your own and which beach area is the nicest to hang out at Cocoa Cay and Nassau?

I didn't do snorkelling so I wouldn't know. As for Coco Cay, just walk along the beach and keep walking pass the aqua park. The beach area over there is quite quiet not sure whether that is actually called Barefoot Beach. If you walk 30m out to sea, the water level is still only waist deep. Had a stingray swam right in front of me :eek:

Hello, thanks for the information. We are sailing on Oct. 17 on Monarch. How is the snorkeling off of the beach if you are to go on your own and which beach area is the nicest to hang out at Cocoa Cay and Nassau?

The snorkeling is okay. It is in the area where more of the chairs are set up. Therefore, you need to get started early. The people stir up the sand, making the water murky.

I agree with sky about the area to hang out on Coco cay. It is away from the crowded area, but there is still a bar and mat rentals nearby.

Not sure about the beach in Nassau, we are thinking of going to the sheraton and paying the $25 for a day pass.

• 4 weeks later...

Thank you for the valuable information, I love to read the menus in advance, i take too long when i have not seen them before

Here are questions that I have, hope someone can help:

1. If i bring my own snorkle equipment, am i still required to rent a life vest?

2. Has anyone eaten in the jade? comments

3. is there a mini-bar/refrig in the cabin?

4. are pool lounges available or reserved early in the morning?

5. looks like no charge for espresso drinks in the dining room, correct?

6. do they have water, coffee, tea, juice, lemonade available all day at no charge?

We are sailing Oct 24th.

Thank you for the valuable information, I love to read the menus in advance, i take too long when i have not seen them before

Here are questions that I have, hope someone can help:

1. If i bring my own snorkle equipment, am i still required to rent a life vest?YES

2. Has anyone eaten in the jade? commentsIts ok.....you cook your food on a hot stone..........they have chicken,shrimp,steak,veggies...its all a la carte prices..

3. is there a mini-bar/refrig in the cabin?Depends on what cabin you have.....Decks 9 and 10..

4. are pool lounges available or reserved early in the morning?Not reserved,but there are chair hogs......you never know.....

5. looks like no charge for espresso drinks in the dining room, correct?Wrong.no free espresso at dinner...nor at breakfast,unless you are a Diamond or above member......then you get it free ONLY at breakfast.

6. do they have water, coffee, tea, juice, lemonade available all day at no charge?More or less.........not always juices......just at breakfast... the rest,yes......in the Windjammer and across from Sorrentos upstairs.

We are sailing Oct 24th.

Thanks for the menu. One question. I noticed the special coffees like latte listed on the menu. Is this for a charge or are they part of the meal.

Plain tea and coffee are included. Any specialties are extra. Being naive, I got caught on this at breakfast when a waiter came around before our server showed up and was asking who wanted fresh-squeezed OJ. Just glad I didn't start to drink it before he asked for my Seapass.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks for posting but for some strange reason, some of the photos are not showing up. I can see a ? in a square. I would like to know if they had "Quest"? :p Hope so, can not wait to surprise my sister with this entertainment! :cool::D

Archived