Spa prices on the Explorer

EWM

it depends obviously on the type of service you want. I think most regular prices start at $100 and up (I'm going on rough memory here). The longer the service, the more expensive. The more involved, e.g., seaweed wrap before massage, the cost goes up. There are specials - I got a choice of 3 things (e.g., mini-facial, back massage and foot massage) for $99 towards the end of the trip. There are specials on port days when most people are off the ship and the spa is emptier. read the daily compass regularly for specials information. Sorry I can't be more specific.

Hi EWM,

Just came back from Explorer of the Seas 5 night Bermuda. I pre-paid on line a 50 min spa treatment, which cost me $136.00. (They add in a 15% gratuity charge.) Of course I come to find that when I got on board they had all of these specials for $79.00 and up. (ugghhh!) They will also offer you spa specials if you book any excursions with RCCI directly.

Hope this helps!

MrsPooh523:D

Hi,

I was on the EX last March and got the mini treatments (3). The prior times I had gone for these, they took me into the private rooms and did the treatments. This time, they did right in the salon. This is supposed to be a quiet relaxing experience, which wasn't quite the situation on the salon floor. I was with 2 other friends and the same thing for all of us. So ask where they will be done before you make the reservation.

Thank you the information. It is very helpful. Having not cruised for several years gives us an idea of prices and to watch for specials on the ship. We are looking forward to this vacation and have read some great reports about this ship.

Archived