Catgory SF Perks on Jewel Class Ships

Timbob610

I am very curious if anyone can share recent experience in regards to SE and SF accomodations on the Jewel class ships (especially the Pearl) when it comes to access to the Courtyard area (Haven)?

In reading through many posts, it seems like these accomodations come with most all of the perks of the Haven accomodations, but no mention I have seen of access to the Courtyard which is something I would really like to have.

If anyone could provide insight, I would be really appreciative to hear about your experiences with the perks that you did or did not receive.

Thanks ~Tim

No access to the Courtyard. All the other perks though.

We are booked on an SF for Jan. 2012 out of NY.

I like the idea of having sun all day and no wind on the return trip.

Had CV last March and it was a great perk. But it's a small area. I've talked to people where it was overrun with kids their whole trip. The time of year will make a difference.

The SE and SF suites do not have access to the Haven area. Only the suites designated as "The Haven" in the title and they are the numbered suites (S5, S4, S3, S1.)

In February we were in an S5 and our friends in an SE. They had all the same perks as us except for the Haven (Courtyard) and reserved theater seating. But the seating was very underused during our trip so they were able to join us once.

Hope this helps!

Archived