Entertainment on Millennium 5 Nights?

TJEvans72

These Millennium 5 Night cruises in October are such a great deal! Entertainment is very important to me. Can anyone tell me about live music, theater shows, lounges, etc on the ship? What do you like? Not like so much?

Since the 4/5-night itineraries for the Celebrity Millennium are something brand new, and won't begin for a few more days (the first one I believe is October 4th) the entertainment may vary from her predecessor on this route (Celebrity Century) and even from what she currently has on board.

However, this is from a recent review of Celebrity Millennium's entertainment from a CC Member just debarking her on this past Monday September 19th:

Entertainment: I thought all of the production shows were really good with talented vocals and back up band. The other specialty groups like Metro Park accapella and the calssical trio were again just great to hear. The setting of the Cove Cafe on 5 made listening a pleasure. The lecturer was also very good and both entertaining and educational. By his last lecture, the place was full. The games we attended werre a funny and the late night dancing on 11 was a great way to finish the night. Bob

Archived