FitFlops -- anyone try the other non-flip-flop styles?

Kellie in Texas

I've had heel pain (but only in one heel :confused:) for months now. Found a pair of Fit Flops for $35 at the local discount shoe store and I love them. I really think they are helping with the heel pain. I don't walk in them for exercise and not sure I really believe the "fit" part of their advertising, but they are very comfortable.

They have another style on their website that is a lace-up shoe, sort of looks like the old-fashioned Keds. Has anyone tried this style or any of the other non-flip-slop styles? This particular pair is over $100, so I want to do a little research before I shell out. On the other hand, I got the first ones for $35, so if you average out the prices, it isn't too bad.

Do you have heal spurs? I do & I love my Fit Flops. Have not tried the shoe type so looking forward to if others have. For me I have 3 things that help alot 1) never go barefoot 2)don't wear the same pair of shoes more than 2 days in a row 3) roll a frozen water bottle under my foot.

Kae

Well, two minutes after asking my question, I pulled the trigger and bought a pair! I found the pair I was looking for on Ebay for $64 with free shipping, so I bought them. I will report back after I get them.

Kae -- Yes, I have noticed that going barefoot or wearing really flat shoes aggravates the pain, and I do try to alternate shoes every day or two. When I get home from work, the first thing I do is put on the FitFlops!

I wear Fit Flops too. Also wear Orthaheel's too. The Orthaheels take a little breaking, at least for me, but they are great. Get mine at Zappos.com. Got the Holly style in the Goldwash Metallic color. Really cute. Will alway take my Fit Flops on cruises, last cruise my feet swelled up so much I could not wear any shoes I took without pain.

Archived