Cave-Tubing tour length

RhondaC

I just booked (at cave-tubing.com) the big tour that includes jungle trek, cave tubing, ATV, and zipline.

Has anyone done this entire tour and do you remember what time you were done?

Our ship (Liberty of Seas) is in Belize from 9-6. Will we have enough time for the whole thing? Or do you think I should delete the zipline and just do the cave tubing and ATV?

Thanks! :)

Make sure you ask that question of CaveTubing.com. First you'll get their answer but you'll also let them know that you're concerned.

On our trip, the owner of the company was more concerned about time. We eat lunch in the bus on the way back to ensure we were there on time. We were and I even got to try a Belize beer plus some shopping.

The company's reputation is as important to them as you getting back to the ship on time. There is a mutual benefit.

I just booked (at cave-tubing.com) the big tour that includes jungle trek, cave tubing, ATV, and zipline.

Has anyone done this entire tour and do you remember what time you were done?

Our ship (Liberty of Seas) is in Belize from 9-6. Will we have enough time for the whole thing? Or do you think I should delete the zipline and just do the cave tubing and ATV?

Thanks! :)

I have not done this yet - but I have booked this tour for our family in February - the guide's website says its about 5.5 hours - so there is plenty of time if you get off the ship in the first couple of tenders.. I would recommend you ask the guid to pick you up right at 9 - 9:30

We are using Belize Jungle Trek at http://www.cavetubingtour.com (Jovan got great reviews on Trip Advisor)

Yoster...

Archived