Anyone ever use theeir Wyndham timeshare points

mattamy

And if so can you get any discounts or obc by doing this? I'm leaving on my

Second cruise (but really feels like the first since our first was 9 years ago on the diary dream with our 2 VERY small boys). Leaving Monday and am often readin( about upgrades and onboard credit, etc. Has anyone ever booked through their timeshare and gotten this or this exclusive to direct cruise line booking. I'm really pretty clueless...sorry!

Thanks!

countdown.pl?image=Beach-10&name=Mattamy&date=9-26-2011&text=&ship=Carnival Fantasy

The time share thing is very tricky. You have to be atleast 90 days out from your cruise and your timeshare has the be "deposited 90 days before you leave. They give you a dollar amount off of your cruise. BUT, you have to pay an exchange fee and it varies by timeshare company. Also, if you book through them, you will not be able to contact Carnival directly for any info, changes etc.. We got about $1,500 off of two cabins for our cruise last summer which was nice. But it depends on your setup

Archived