Anyone know how to thank staff from wedding dept?

flgatormom29

Not the staff onboard, but I would like to send my coordinator that works at the office. I had Dinah with Carnival weddings and she has gone above and beyond. I would like to send her a little card and maybe a gift card or some kind of a thank you for being so amazing and helpful...

Does anyone know the address? If not, i'll call the 800# and ask a different coordinator how to get her a gift of thanks.

Also, you think a giftcard would be nice? Or a fruit basket maybe? Like the baskets that have flowers made out of fruits... or even a chocolate basket? Something......

Not the staff onboard, but I would like to send my coordinator that works at the office. I had Dinah with Carnival weddings and she has gone above and beyond. I would like to send her a little card and maybe a gift card or some kind of a thank you for being so amazing and helpful...

Does anyone know the address? If not, i'll call the 800# and ask a different coordinator how to get her a gift of thanks.

Also, you think a giftcard would be nice? Or a fruit basket maybe? Like the baskets that have flowers made out of fruits... or even a chocolate basket? Something......

What a nice idea. A spa card is also a great gift.

The address in my coordinator's email is Carnival Cruise Lines | 3655 NW 87th Avenue | Miami, FL 33178 |

p: 1800-933-4968 Ext. 70040 | f: 1800-638-1646 | e: weddings@carnival.com

And from the contract it is Carnival Cruise Lines • Carnival Weddings

MSGW 423S, P.O. Box 025431

Miami, FL 33102

This is a really nice thing to do!

Archived