Princess Excursion #820 -all day tour

efghi9

This tour sounds really good- it covers a number of the must sees - Champagne Reef Snorkling at Soufriere/Scotts Head Marine Reserve for nearly an hour. Next drive through the island's rainforest to Morne Trois Pitons National Park to the Emerald Pool. Lunch at the Springfield Guest House Hillsborough Reception Centerand then Trafalgar Falls. Then on to Titou Gorge. Anybody else taken this tour? What was your day like? was there alot of waiting around? The price is $180 per person which is a big chunk of our excursion budget (very big chunk in fact) but I want to see as much as possible. We are two people myself and my 10 yr old son. We are there the end of December 2011.

Sandra

It sounds like you hit a lot of the major highlights, but that sounds really expensive to me. When we went to Dominica 2 years ago we booked a private tour through Bumping Tours and did everything you talked about except lunch for approximately $60 per person. We had Levi for our guide. It turned out to be a private tour for the 6 of us in our group. I can not say enough good things about Levi and his tours. He has lived in Dominica his entire life and is exceptionally knowledgeable about the island. Check out his website, look under the cruiseship visitor tab to see his suggested tours for cruisers. We are booked with him again this December and I know it will again be a highlight of our cruise!

Archived