Moby Dick Tour

Sandman44

They're fantastic! I did a toru with mark in December. We did the Stingray City and Coral Garden tour (I believe he offers other tours sometimes). There were only 12 of us, and it was the highlight of my cruise.

Mark and umm, I can't remember the other guys name (sorry) were really patient with those of us who've never snorkelled before. They also gave us lots of information about the area, the island, the people and the marinelife we were seeing.

I'm taking the Grand Princess again on Saturday, and several of us from our Roll Call have booked the tour again with Mark at Moby Dick Tours.

The company comes highly recommended by me. I'm sure a few others will vouch for them too.

I did this tour with Babie in December, and we're both going again next week. They're still fairly new to the stingray tours, but every bit as good as what I've heard about the other operators. I'd definitely recommend them, and I'm sure I'll recommend them when I get back!

I've got some pictures of the December trip on Webshots. The link is in my signature.

Just did this stingray and snorkel trip with Mark and Zach from Moby Dick Tours. Total time start to finish was 3 hours. I think if you book ahead of time thru

e-mail (no prepayment required) it is cheaper. It was $30 per adult pre-booked and when we arrived they were holding up signs that said $35. Definitely a must do in Grand Cayman.

Archived