Room service question

flgatormom29

I know you can order a pot of coffee for breakfast from room service.... But what about a pot (or big jug) or orange juice???

We want mimosas the morning we are getting ready, i'm bringing the champange but will need the OJ.

There will be 6-7 people drinking them, so i need a large amount of OJ.....

the pot of coffee they deliver is good for 2 cups of coffee for one person.

Orange juice is not the fresh squeezed stuff- (more like a Tang kinda juice)

I have only seen glasses of juice delivered for room service.

(curious question though- unless you booked the wrap around balcony where will 6-7 people be making these mimosas?

Orange juice is not the fresh squeezed stuff- (more like a Tang kinda juice)

I have only seen glasses of juice delivered for room service.

(curious question though- unless you booked the wrap around balcony where will 6-7 people be making these mimosas?

hmmm, we will need a TON of glasses to make that possible. I guess i'll have to call room service the night b4 and ask what they can do. I hate to have to order 15 glasses of OJ....

Good question :) I'm booked in a suite, so i don't see an issue with having that many people in my room. I wanted a lot of room so that we could fit a lot in my room since that's where all the girls will mostly be getting ready for the wedding.

Take an empty 32 oz. water bottle.

The first full day, go to the Lido at breakfast and fill it with OJ, then keep it on ice or in a cooler in your room for use the next day.

OMG! You are SOOOO smart! That's what I'll do! Or we can just go the morning of and get it! Geez, i would have never thought about that! That's why i came here!

Thanks!!!

hmmm, we will need a TON of glasses to make that possible. I guess i'll have to call room service the night b4 and ask what they can do. I hate to have to order 15 glasses of OJ....

Good question :) I'm booked in a suite, so i don't see an issue with having that many people in my room. I wanted a lot of room so that we could fit a lot in my room since that's where all the girls will mostly be getting ready for the wedding.

There was some confusion with your post. It sounded as though you would have 6 or 7 people actually booked in the cabin, hence serene's question. Congrats on wedding!!

I am giving out little 32oz sports bottles in everyone's OOT bags as wedding gifts on the first night of the cruise, and i'll have 2 with me (i have 2 kids-so we HAVE to bring 2 of everything:D), so i'll just plan on filling up my 2 and maybe other peoples also!

Thanks so much for that GREAT idea!!!

Archived