Marker boards on cabin door?

We_B_CruzN

I am thinking of getting marker boards for our cabin door but I am wondering how they hang on the door, are they velcro on the door or is the door made of metal and you use a magnetic marker board.:D:eek:

We found that duct tape worked the best. You can really find several uses for it if you bring it on a cruise!

Sol y Mar

I've hung it over the door hooks and twine/rope...

I've also hung a chart pad on the door with the over the door hooks...

The same kinds of over the door hooks I use for the shoe bag over the bathroom door...

Sometimes you'll get random notes and comments... I always take photos of those... Just adds to the review and diary of the cruise!!!

I'm pretty sure not all the doors are 'magnetic' so one of those might not work? You can always leave some post it notes and pen in you 'mailbox' thingie by the cabin door so friends can leave notes as required! (also many of the ships now have voicemail so that's another option).

We usually cover our door with LSU Tiger regalia. One year someone added a piece of paper that by theend of the cruise was filled with good natured rivalry talk. Our stuff also completely disappeared one night and reappeared the next morning. I would love to know where it spent the night. Our doors have always added to the memories of ou cruises.

Archived