help with Cabin C-726 on Crown

rosehill

Can anyone tell me if the balcony in this cabin is enclosed. I have had bad luck with people above dropping things on my balcony my last 2 trips... Thank you....
It's a standard Caribe deck balcony, half-covered, half-uncovered. The only people who will really be able to drop things on your balcony will be directly above you on Dolphin deck. If anyone's above them and drops stuff, it'll go on their balcony. I've never had that problem other than cigarette butts and that problem will go away in January when smoking on balconies is banned.

The only people who will really be able to drop things on your balcony will be directly above you on Dolphin deck.

I know you didn't mean to type Dolphin deck, Pam...your fingers just did their own thing. :rolleyes:

With the smoking ban going into effect in January, I would expect that finding cigarette and cigar butts, matches, ashes, and all other smoking related items on our deck a thing of the past. For some reason, our Dolphin deck mini-suite balconies always collected much more trash than our Caribe balconies.

Lew

Archived