Marina owner suites

zship

I am sure someone will know

I am going to guess but I would think they will be the same unless the balconies may deeper on deck 8 if the ships is graduated like on the R-ships

OK looks like deck 8 ones will be deeper

here is photo posted by Carsten

Fartplan-139-600x399.jpg

I am sure someone will know

I am going to guess but I would think they will be the same unless the balconies may deeper on deck 8 if the ships is graduated like on the R-ships

OK looks like deck 8 ones will be deeper

here is photo posted by Carsten

Fartplan-139-600x399.jpg

Marinas' Owners Suites, and their corresponding verandas, are virtually identical in size and finish.

141403.jpg This is because, unlike the R ships, the Suites on the lower, longer decks are graduated toward the stern.

The Vista Suites are an entirely different story.

This is because, unlike the R ships, the Suites on the lower, longer decks are graduated toward the stern.

Can you say that in Canadian so I can understand it :D

Do they just squeeze in another cabin or cupboard so all the OS are the same size in the end?

Lyn

Can you say that in Canadian so I can understand it :D

Do they just squeeze in another cabin or cupboard so all the OS are the same size in the end?

Lyn

LOL, sure!

Although the aft decks of the Marina differ in length, the Owners Suites are stepped back as the ship gets smaller. Therefore, each Owners Suite and its' veranda occupy an identical amount of square footage.

The furnishings and decor are also identical. There is not a dot of difference between the three of them , except for their distance from the waterline.

LOL, sure!

Although the aft decks of the Marina differ in length, the Owners Suites are stepped back as the ship gets smaller. Therefore, each Owners Suite and its' veranda occupy an identical amount of square footage.

The furnishings and decor are also identical. There is not a dot of difference between the three of them , except for their distance from the waterline.

Got it now!!! :D

Archived