Quest sailing June 2012 - completely wait listed?

taxman1

We are currently booked on the June 15th sailing aboard the Quest and our TA is telling us the ship is completely wait listed. However, several online sites still show availability. Is there a way to determine if in fact the Quest is fully booked and whether or not there is a large group who has chartered that sailing?

We are currently booked on the June 15th sailing aboard the Quest and our TA is telling us the ship is completely wait listed. However, several online sites still show availability. Is there a way to determine if in fact the Quest is fully booked and whether or not there is a large group who has chartered that sailing?

My visit to the Seabourn website just now shows all categories are available for booking.

Thanks Turtlemichael. I am well aware of what the Seabourn website shows.

We have friends who attempted to book this cruise in July and their ta advised the cruise is sold out. We attempted yesterday to change our cabin and was told that the ship is waitlisted. Just wondered if any of the regulars on this

board have encountered this. Seems odd to have the cruise sold out 11 months in advance.

Thanks Wripro. I called Seabourn directly and confirmed there is not a charter group on this sailing. The ship is also not at capacity. The agent did say summer 2012 is filling up though.

Thanks for the recommendation.

Archived